SmallBoss - Model Tube Settler - Lamella Clarifiers for Sewage pretreatment sand settling board
Lamella Tube media
* Aperture: 25/35/50/80mm
* Size: 1000mm*1000mm /pcs
* Quantity:62/42/30/20 pcs/㎡
* Block Inclination angle: 60°
* Thickness :0.4mm/0.45mm/0.5mm/0.8mm/1.0mm
* Weight: 30/25/19/20 KG/㎡
* Surface Area: 139/109/87/50 ㎡/m³
* Material: PP
* Long wet weeks, small hydraulic radius.
* The laminar flow is good and the sedimentation is not disturbed by flocculation.
* When the pipe length is 1 meter, the payload is designed according to 3-5 tons/m2. V0 control in the 2.5-3.2 mm/2, the output water quality is good.
* Use Inclined tube settler in the water intake, tube length of 2.0-3.0 meters, the 50-100kg/m3 sand content of high turbidity in the safe operation of treatment.
* The process of capacity of inclined lamella clarifiers is 3-5 times of advection-type sedimentation and 2-3 times to accelerate the clarification pool and pulse clarification tank.
It is mainly used for sand removal. It is widely used in water supply and drainage engineering in recent ten years and has become a water treatment device. It has the advantages of wide application range, high treatment effect and small floor area. It is suitable for water inlet Desanding, general industrial and domestic water supply sedimentation, sewage sedimentation, oil separation and tail tensioning concentration. It is not only suitable for new projects, but also suitable for the reconstruction of existing old pools, which can achieve good economic benefits.