The modern hatchery manager’s goal is to produce large numbers of uniform, robustday old chicks. SmartPro™ is the only system that meets this requirement, by uniquely combining four key features: modular incubator design, a new Vortex™-based airflow principle, AMF™ Adaptive Metabolic Feedback and the ESM™ Energy Saving Module. With the lowest number of eggs per temperature regulated system in each section, SmartSetPro™ incubators allow for maximum uniformity and optimal climate conditions for each batch of eggs. The mechanical turning mechanism ensures a foolproof and reliable setter tray tuning system, without the need for pressurised air supply. Tray turning itself is inline with the airflow, which enables optimal ventilation conditions for each, individual setter tray.
- Modular incubator design enables the precise control of temperature, humidity, O2 and CO2 in large incubators
- Separate temperature sensors allow each section of up to 22,032 eggs to be heated and cooled individually for a fully homogeneous environment
- Due to its specially designed shape, Vortex™ acts as an air pump, actively bringing fresh air into the setter, recirculating air very effectively to create uniform incubation conditions and promote homogeneous temperature
- AMF™ Adaptive Metabolic Feedback (optional) ensures that the incubation environment meets the metabolic needs of the growing embryo, controlling ventilation such that both relative humidity and carbon dioxide do not exceed set points. Ventilation and humidification is kept to the minimum, to allow for uniform temperature distribution
- ESM™ Energy Saving Module (optional) makes the RPM of the Vortex air pump fully programmable, reducing motor energy consumption significantly in specific phases of embryonic development where it is not needed