SniffIT - Model X3 - Refrigerant Gas Leak Detector
SniffIT X3 is a handheld battery powered leak detector based on the novel patented SniffIT technology. SniffIT X3 is designed for sniffing all refrigerants – and only refrigerants. SniffIT X3 is ergonomic and the smallest high quality instrument on the market, it weighs approximately 300g (0.66 lbs). The smallest detectable levels of refrigerants with SniffIT technology is 0,5g/year (0,017oz/y) making the technology the most sensitive mobile instrument in the marketplace today.
With SniffIT technology the sensor never gets saturated and consequently the instrument has no variable costs unlike most alternatives. At the same time it has instantaneous reaction time and no start up time, just push the ON button and start sniffing. The instrument has two sensitivity ranges; high and low sensitivity.
- SIMPLE: not operator dependent, simply turn ON and if refrigerant gas leaks from a product it is shown on a LED bar. The color on the LED scale changes depending on the leak rate detected.
- MOBILE: It is not bigger than a human hand, weighs 300g (0.66 lbs) and has 10 hours of battery capacity.
- ACCURATE: SniffIT gives very accurate results based on a reliable unique technology.
- AFFORDABLE: SniffIT X3 is the least expensive high quality sniffer on the market.
SniffIT X3 is the most revolutionary product ever launched for leak detection within the refrigeration industry. It is smaller, more accurate, stable and reliable than all other comparable alternatives. It is a relatively inexpensive way to test to the correct legislative levels.
SniffIT X3 is used for leak detection. The typical procedure is to use the instrument to test products already filled with refrigerants, hence if there is any gas leaking from the system the SniffIT X3 will detect the leak. Hence, this is a leak locating instrument.
- Service engineers in the refrigerant industry.
- Air condition service and installations
- Refrigerator service and installations
- Cooling equipment service and installations
- Locating leaks on reparable objects, rejected by pressure decay test.
- Analysis of potential leak points by locating leaks on rejected products.
- Automatic point testing of AC system parts.
- Scan testing of welded seams.
- Audit testing of new products and statistical samples.
- Clamp testing of joints with high sensitivity
- Test refrigerant products without filling separate tracer gas, test the filled media.
- Manual point testing of refrigeration and AC parts
- Leak testing in small volume production
- Any product containing a refrigerant gas that should not leak can use the SniffIT X3 to locate the leak.
Battery capacity: 10 hours
Charging time: 1,5 hours
Dimensions HxWxD: 131x171x50 mm (5.16×6.73×1.97”)
Weight: 296 gram (0.65 lbs)
Detectable gases: All refrigerants, including: R-22, R134a, R-404a, R-410a, R-422d, R-507, and all CFCs, HCFCs and HFCs
Sensitivity: 0,5g/ year (0,017 oz/year) R134a
Response time: < 0,1 second
Recovery time: < 1 second
Operating Temperature: 10-40°C (50-104°F)
Storage temperature: -10°C to 60°C (14-140°F)
Humidity: 85% RH NC
Input Voltage: 9 V(dc)
Input Current: 600 mA max
Signal presentation: green, yellow and red LEDs
Probe lengths included in package: 50mm (1.97”) and 200mm (7.87”)are included
Package: Airtight weather case included
Certificates: CE, EMC, SAEJ1627, EN 14624
Warranty: 2-year replacement