SnowPure DemandPure - Commercial EDI and RO Systems
SnowPure manufactures and sells pre-engineered, pre-assembled Commercial/Industrial EDI and RO systems to Qualified OEMs and Dealers for sale or lease to users. The E-series are fully instrumented. The KISS-series has no operator controls. The SnowPure automatic and self-monitoring DemandPure EDI systems can be easily paired with our matching DemandPure RO systems. These DemandPure products replace Commercial & Industrial portable exchange DI, and provide a recurring revenue (BOO or BOT) solution to dealers, whenever an exchange tank solution is not economical or welcomed.
- Simple to operate and maintain
- EDI interlocks with RO
- EDI can work with existing RO systems
- Integral quality monitor with alarm
- Compact portable stainless steel skid design
- Sleek, clean laboratory look
- No resin to exchange
- Operation cost is almost zero
- Eliminates disruptive visits to Customers’ sites
- Ideal for remote locations
- Chemical-free, environmentally friendly
1. FCE = Conductivity + 2.79*(CO2) + 1.94*(SiO2)
Example: Conductivity=5.0μS/cm, CO2=3.5 mg/l, SiO2=0.5 mg/l
FCE= 5.0+2.79*(3.5)+1.94*(0.5) = 15.7 μS/cm
2. EDI performance can be estimated using EDICAD
*RO production rate and rejection are based on membrane performance after 24 hours at 180 psig (12.4 bar) net operating pressure, 77°F (25°C), pH 7.5, max 15% recovery per module on feed water containing 1,000 ppm NaCl. Flow tolerance is ±15%.
Electropure EDI Technology
- No concentrate recirculation or brine injection
- Thin-Cell efficient technology
- Thin-Concentrate non-scaling technology
- Unique non-scaling electrode system
- Patented Excellion membranes
Doing business with SnowPure
- Electropure EDI technology was born in 1977, before lonpure
- SnowPure is privately held
- SnowPure is your partner, not a competitor
- High quality Electropure EDI training and OEM support
Benefits of Using EDI
- Continuous Process-no upsets
- Operating cost is minimized
- No hazardous waste, no associated costs and risks
- No regeneration acid or caustic
- Flexible-easy to expand a modular EDI system
- Reliable-no recirculation system components to fail
EDI Technology Training and OEM System Design Support
- SnowPure believes strongly in training-this helps ensure field success with ElectropureIM EDI systems.
- SnowPure assists new OEM customers through their system design phase.
- Our customers also have access to our Best Practices P&ID's to aid in their EDI system optimization.
- Combined with ongoing Technical Service, we help ensure success.