SnowPure Electropure - Model EXL-750 - High Flow Electrodeionization Modules
ELECTROPURE™ EXL-750 EDI modules are designed to be the highest rejection EDI modules on the market. EXL is configured to easily build ultrapurc water systems with the well-known benefits of Electropure EDI technology. The EXL-750 can achieve high qualify even with 1-Puss RO, saving you money.
ELECTROPURE'' EXL-750 modules have next-generation innovative technology inside. The 750 series is designed to handle high FCE, Feed Conductivity Equivalent. This means that the EXL-750 performs very well at higher TD5 untJ higher CO, and SiOj loading. As always EXL includes Elecltopure's patented Excellion'* mcmbiatics, 'never-leak' permanent O-ring seals, unique non-scaling electrode system, efficient thin-cell technology, and connections using +GF+ unions.
Elccltopure ' EDI thin-concentrate technology effectively eliminates scaling.
- Electropure™ EDI technology was born in 1977, before lonpure
- SnowPure is privately held
- SnowPure is your partner, not a competitor
- High quality Electropure™ Electrodeionziation training and OEM support
- Continuous Process-no upsets
- Operating cost is minimized
- No hazardous waste, no associated costs and risks
- No regeneration acid or caustic
- Flexible—easy to expand a modular EDI system
- Reliable—no recirculation system components to fail
- SnowPure believes strongly in training - this helps ensure field success with Electropure Electrodeionization systems.
- SnowPure assists new OEM customers through their system design phase, both during the OEM training and during the design process. Support includes reviews of P&l diagrams and feedwater requirements.
- Combined with ongoing Technical Service, we help ensure success.