SnowPure Electropure - Model XL-R - Industrial Electrodeionization (EDI) Modules
ELECTROPURE™ XL-R modules are industrial EDI modules for producing high-resistivity Ultrapure water. They are configured to easily retrofit existing systems with added Electropure technology benefits, so the old troublesome Dow Omexell and GE E-Cell CONCENTRATE RECIRCULATION IS ELIMINATED.
ELECTROPURE™ XL-R modules have the compact Electropure profile and have Electro-pure™ EDI technology inside. This includes Electropure's patented Excellion™ membranes, our unique non-scaling electrode system, and our efficient thin-cell technology.
And with Electropure™ EDI thin-concentrate technology, there is no need for the troublesome Omexell® and E-Cell® recirculation system, so it can be eliminated from the system. With the mass-transfer built into Electropure™ EDI thin-concentrate technology, you don't need either salt injection or feed-and-bleed systems. You also don't need the IONPURE® 'all-filled' design.
- No concentrate recirculation or brine injection
- Thin-Cell efficient technology
- Thin-Concentrate non-scaling technology
- Unique non-scaling electrode system
- Patented Excellion membranes
- Electropure EDI technology was born in 1977, before lonpure
- SnowPure is privately held
- SnowPure is your partner, not a competitor
- High quality Electropure EDI training and OEM support
- Continuous Process-no upsets
- Operating cost is minimized
- No hazardous waste, no associated costs and risks
- No regeneration acid or caustic
- Flexible—easy to expand a modular EDI system
- Reliable—no recirculation system components to fail
- SnowPure believes strongly in training—this helps ensure field success with Electropure Electrodeionization systems.
- SnowPure assists new OEM customers through their system design phase, both during the OEM training and during the design process. Support includes reviews of P&l diagrams and feedwater requirements.
- Combined with ongoing Technical Service, we help ensure success.