SnowPure Electropure - Model EDI EXL-850 - Highest Flow Electrodeionization Modules
New Electropure EXL-850 El modules are designed to be the highest rejection Electrodeionization modules on the market. EXL is configured to easily build ultrapure water systems with the well-known benefits of Electropure EDI technology. The new EXL-850 can now achieve better quality even with 1-Pass RO, saving you money.
Electropure EXL-850 modules have next-generation innovative technology inside. The 850 series is designed to handle higher FCE, Feed Conductivity Equivalent. This means that the EXL-850 will now perform even better at higher TDS and higher CO2 and SiO2 loading. As always EXL includes Electropure's patented Excellion membranes, 'never-leak' permanent O-ring seals, unique non-scaling electrode system, efficient thin-cell technology, and connections using +GF+ unions.
Electropure EDI Technology
- No concentrate recirculation or brine injection
- Thin-Cell efficient technology
- Thin-Concentrate non-scaling technology
- Unique non-scaling electrode system
- Patented Excellion membranes
Doing business with SnowPure
- Electropure EDI technology was born in 1977, before lonpure
- SnowPure is privately held
- SnowPure is your partner, not a competitor
- High quality Electropure EDI training and OEM support
Benefits of Using EDI
- Continuous Process-no upsets
- Operating cost is minimized
- No hazardous waste, no associated costs and risks
- No regeneration acid or caustic
- Flexible - easy to expand a modular EDI system
- Reliable - no recirculation system components to fail
EDI Technology Training and OEM System Design Support
- SnowPure believes strongly in training - this helps ensure field success with Electropure EDI systems.
- SnowPure assists new OEM customers through their system design phase.
- Our customers also have access to our Best Practices P&ID's to aid in their EDI system optimization.
- Combined with ongoing Technical Service, we help ensure success.