SnowPure Electropure - Model XL-HTS and EXL-HTS - High Temperature Stable EDI for Pharmaceutical and Laboratory
Key Benefits Include: Hot Water Sanitizable at 85°C / 185°F. Rapid Heat/Cool Cycle - up to 160 cycles. New High Temperature FDA Urethane Materials. Sanitize without Chemicals. Pharmaceutical Stainless Steel (EXL option). Light, Compact, Easy to Ship and Handle.
XL-HTS and EXL-HTS are in stock in a variety of capacities to meet the needs of any pharmaceutical system.
- EXL-710-HTS: 5.0-8.0 m3/h
- EXL-610-HTS: 3.5-5.5 m3/h
- EXL-510-HTS: 2.5-4.0 m3/h
- XL-500-HTS: 1.3-2.5 m3/h
- XL-400-HTS: 0.7-1.5 m3/h
- XL-300-HTS: 300-1000 Iph
- XL-200-HTS: 100-300 Iph
- XL-100-HTS: 50-150 Iph
Electropure EDI: XL-HTS
High Temperature Stable EDI for Pharmaceutical and Laboratory
XL-HTS High Temperature Stable Sanitary Modules by Electropure products cover a range of flows from 50 l/h to 2.3 m3/hr. depending on the specific requirements of the customer. These are designed for periodic cold or hot sanitization. The modules are stable for heat cycling up to 80 degrees C, for over 104 cycles.
- Feed and product ports are 1-inch (1 ') Ladish Sanitary Fittings.
- Modules come with sanitary clamps, seals and stainless steel covers
- Simple systems can be built with multiple modules in parallel.
- Modules are manufactured with materials that are compliant with FDA CFR 21.
- Non-functional show models are available for purchase on request.
- No concentrate recirculation or brine injection Thin-Cell efficient technology
- Thin-Concentrate non-scaling technology
- Unique non-scaling electrode system
- Patented Excellion membranes
- Electropure EDI technology was born in 1977, before lonpure
- SnowPure is privately held
- SnowPure is your partner, not a competitor
- High quality Electropure EDI training and OEM support
- Continuous Process-no upsets
- Operating cost is minimized
- No hazardous waste, no associated costs and risks
- No regeneration acid or caustic
- Flexible—easy to expand a modular EDI system
- Reliable—no recirculation system components to fail
- SnowPure believes strongly in training—this helps ensure field success with ElectropureIM EDI systems.
- SnowPure assists new OEM customers through their system design phase.
- Our customers also have access to our Best Practices P&ID's to aid in their EDI system optimization.
- Combined with ongoing Technical Service, we help ensure success.