SnowPure ExcellNano - Model SXN2-K & SXN2-L - Nanofiltration Membranes
SnowPure's ExcellNano process NF membranes are uniquely designed for special industrial process separations. Based on 2-layer chemistry, the thin-film PA microscopic surface is tough and highly selective. These proprietary aromatic membranes are a selective-rejection chemistry, and are available only from SnowPure.
2-Layer ExcellNano membranes can be used to separate:
- Divalent ions from monovalent ions
- Sulfate from brine
- Hardness from brine
- Metals from water and brine
- Organics from water and brine
ExcellNano NF membranes are available in spiral-wound or flat-sheet form.
SnowPure's Separation Technologies
- Electropure EDI
- Zapwater Laboratory EDI
- Electropure ED—Electrodialysis
- EXCELLIM Membranes (IX, NF.UF)
- SPUV High Efficiency UV
- GTM-Gas Transfer Membranes
- DC Power Supplies
Doing business with SnowPure
- Electropure EDI technology was born in 1977, before lonpure
- SnowPure is privately held
- SnowPure is your partner, not a competitor
- High quality technology training and OEM support
- Focus on Customer Service, rapid response.
Benefits of Excell Membranes
- USA Membrane Technology
- Manufactured in USA
- Highly controlled process
- 34 years of broad membrane experience
- Reliable, robust, proprietary membranes
- ISO-9001 compliant quality system
Technology Training and OEM System Design Support
- SnowPure believes strongly in training—this helps ensure field success with our technologies.
- SnowPure assists new OEM customers through their system design phase, both during the OEM training and the design process. Support includes reviews of P&l diagrams and feedwater requirements.
- Combined with ongoing Technical Service, we help ensure success.