SnowPure - Model XL-HTS - High Temperature Stable EDI for Pharmaceutical Purified Water
XL-HTS High Temperature Stable Sanitary Electropure EDI modules cover a range of flows from 50 l/h to 2.3 m3/hr (10 gpm) depending on the specific requirements of the customer. These are designed for periodic hot (or cold) sanitization. The modules are stable for heat cycling up to 85ºC, for over 104 cycles. Normal hot water sanitization is 72-80ºC.
- Feed and product ports are 1-inch Ladish Sanitary Tri-Clamp Fittings.
- Modules come with sanitary clamps and seals, and stainless steel covers.
- Simple systems can be built with multiple modules in parallel.
- Modules are certified compliant with FDA CFR 21.
- Non-functional show models are available for purchase on request.
XL-HTS High Temperature Stable EDI