SnowPure - Model ED - Electrodialysis
Electrodialysis (ED) is used around the globe in many industrial, laboratory and recycling environments. ED is an industrial membrane separation process in which ions are transported through ion- permeable membranes, from one stream to another, under the influence of a voltage potential gradient.
- Seawater desalination
- Concentration of brines and wastes
- Salt removal from foods and beverages
- Impurity (chloride) removal from antifreeze (for recycle/reuse)
- Electroless plating baths
- Laboratory separations
- Bipolar ED: used for conversion of salts into the acid- and base-forms
SnowPure has extensive experience in water purification technologies. This gives us the ability to work with our customers to ensure the best solutions are being used to meet their needs.