SnowPure Zapwater - High Purity Laboratory Electrodeionization (EDI) Modules
Zapwater EDI modules for 10&20 Iph countertop appliances, and lab POU Dl systems. Zap-20 (EDI) : 20 Iph. Zap-10 (EDI) : 10 Iph. RO for Zap High Rejection : 13-16 Iph 99.4%R.
XL-RL EDI modules for supply to whole labs, including Dl loops. For University, Hospital, Biotechnology, and Industrial Labs.
- XL-200-RL : 200 Iph
- XL-100-RL : 100 Iph
- XL-060-RL : 60 Iph
- Model: Zap-10-M or Zap-20-M
- Product Flow: 10 or 20 Iph, typical
- Size: 23.5 x 7 cm (7 or 9 cm deep)
- Material: FDA/CFR 21 Approved: PP, PPO, IX
- Mounting: Threaded metric holes, M6
- Plumbing Connections: John Guest push-in tubing
- Standard: Metric: 6mm
- Concentrate Flow: 3 or 6 Iph, typical
- Feed Quality: RO permeate, < 10 uS/cm TDS, < 5 ppm C02
- Recovery: 77% minimum
- Pressure Drop: < 0.5 bar Electrical: 24 or 48 VDC (0.75 amp aximum) Power Supply Included
- Controls: Power must be off unless there is flow to the module
Pretreatment Cartridges (^replacement business)
- Activated Carbon: Chlorine Scavenger
- Cation Resin: Softener
- Acid Neutralizer: C02 Scavenger
- Macro Resin: Organic TOC Scavenger
- 1 micron Filtration: RO Protection
High Rejection RO Module
- High Rejection Thin Film RO 16 Iph (80 gpd)
- 99.4% Rejection Typical ExcellLabRO™ by SnowPure SXR-1812-HR
- Mixed Bed for ASTM Type I or JISA4
- Submicron Filter (UF, 0.05 micron)
- No concentrate recirculation or brine injection
- Thin-Cell efficient technology
- Thin-Concentrate non-scaling technology
- Unique non-scaling electrode system
- Patented Excellion™ membranes
- Electropure™ EDI technology was born in 1977, before lonpure
- SnowPure is privately held
- SnowPure is your partner, not a competitor
- High quality Electropure™ EDI training and OEM support
- Continuous Process-no upsets
- Operating cost is minimized
- No hazardous waste, no associated costs and risks
- No regeneration acid or caustic
- Flexible—easy to expand a modular EDI system
- Reliable—no recirculation system components to fail
- SnowPure believes strongly in training—this helps ensure field success with Electropure™ EDI systems.
- SnowPure assists new OEM customers through their system design phase.
- Our customers also have access to our Best Practices P&ID's to aid in their EDI system optimization.
- Combined with ongoing Technical Service, we help ensure success.