From Thickness Gauges
The 8 Common materials and their velocities that are pre-loaded include:
Aluminium, Steel, Stainless Steel, Cast Iron, Plexiglass, PVC, Polystyrene, Polyurethane.
- All gauges are covered by a 2 year limited warranty.
Applications include: Corrosion & Pitting, Tube & Pipe, Tanks & Boilers, Pressure Vessels, Storage Tanks, Ship Hulls, Glass and Plastic.
- Weight: 230 g with batteries (8 ounces)
- Size: 50w x 127 h x 31.8d mm (3w x 5h x 1.25d inches)
- Operating Temperature: -20° to 50°C (-4° to 122°F)
- Material Surface Temperature: Ma-20° to 537°C (-4° to 1000°F)
- Battery Type: 2 x AA alkaline
- Battery Life: Operates for 200 hours (40 hours with backlight on)
- Display: 128 x 64 Graphics LCD monochrome
- Overall Range: Measures from 0.20 to 508 mm (0.008 to 20 inches).
- Depending on material, temperature and transducer selection.
- Resolution: 0.01 mm (0.001 inches)
- Bandwidth: 0.5 - 20 MHz
- Measurment Rate: 4/sec