Sonitus - Model EM2010 - Noise Monitor
From Noise Monitoring
The Sonitus EM2010 noise monitor is ideal for situations that demand long-term noise/sound measurement with high availability and precision, such as construction sites, manufacturing or roadbuilding projects. As with our vibration meters, measurement and uploading of measurement data are completely automated. Measurement data is uploaded directly via the mobile phone network to our cloud service AvaNet, so you always have access to up-to-date information from your PC, tablet or smartphone.
The Sonitus EM2010 allows you to measure noise anywhere, at any time. Measurement and operational monitoring are continuous, with reliable equipment that can withstand demanding outdoor environments. The equipment comprises a robust field meter with a weatherproof microphone.
Simple handling for unattended noise monitoring
The Sonitus EM2010 is especially well suited to unattended measurement projects. There is no need for any local installation; simply plug in and let the noise meter start its work.
The field instrument is fitted with an integrated 3G modem which communicates with our cloud service AvaNet for automatic uploading of measurement data and remote control from a regular web browser.
Continuous long-term noise measurement
- Construction sites and infrastructure projects
- Roadbuilding projects
- Industrial noise measurement
- Monitoring noise levels
- Events such as concerts
- Runways and small airfields
- Continuous measurement and operational monitoring round the clock
- Measurement data in real time
- Reliable field equipment to withstand demanding outdoor environments
- Uncorrupted measurement data
- Automatic alerts via e-mail and SMS
- Simple to install and operate
- Weatherproof microphone
- Measure LEQ, L05, L10, L50, L90 and L95
- A and C weighting
- Fast and slow LMAX options
- IEC61672 class 1 or class 2 microphone
- Large local data storage capacity (unlimited with AvaNet)
- Wi-Fi interface for easy access on the ground via web browser
- Secure and flexible cloud-based reporting
Extra battery as an option
- Supplement the Sonitus EM2010 noise meter with the powerful 12V Sonitus Battery Pack in case you have no access to 230V.