Sonitus - Model EM2010 - Sound Level Monitor
The EM2010 is a rugged sound level monitor designed for ease of use and reliability. Measurement and remote upload are fully automated, so you just need to plug it in and the EM2010 does the rest. The monitor is supported by our online platform which lets you view your readings and control your measurement projects remotely. Installation and setup are simple and the mobile data connection is already included.
The EM2010 is intended for use in situations where you need reliable measurements with the minimum amount of effort. Just switch on the power to start monitoring and all readings will automatically be uploaded to our online reporting system. The EM2010 kit consists of a rugged measurement unit, weatherproof outdoor microphone, a microphone mounting stand and cable and a mains power supply. System set up and configuration is over Wi-Fi link and can be done with a laptop, tablet or smart phone. This is ideal for applications where access or safety are an issue, such as construction sites, industrial or road side installations.
The EM2010 is supported by our powerful online analysis and reporting system which lets you access your sound level readings from anywhere. Take a look at our sound level monitoringapplications pages for details of how the EM2010 can be relevant to your project and some examples of installations.
- Automatic measurement and communication
- Accurate to IEC 61672 Class 2 with a Class 1 option
- Measure LEQ, L05, L10, L50, L90, L95 and LMAX
- Fast and Slow time weighting options
- Flexible logging times
- A and C frequency weighting options
- Weatherproof microphone
- Large memory for long term data storage
- Automatic upload to secure cloud hosted analysis system
- Simple calibration
- Wi-Fi interface using web browser for easy configuration
- Rugged design
Our 'push' data system and reliable operation mean that all your readings are always available for you. Every measurement, all in one place.
Limits and Alerts
Set up multiple limit levels and alerts online. Contacts will receive an email or SMS alert if there is any problem at your measurement site.
You can access your readings and control your project from any device and any location. No special software needed and no hassle.
Easy Compliance Checks
Just set your project limits and our software will check for compliance and highlight any problem areas.
All the data captured by our monitors is securely stored in the cloud. You can choose to share restricted access with partners. Only share the information and tools you want.
Data analysis, trends and performance checks to give you the information you need to run your project.
- Accuracy: IEC 61672 Class 2 (Class 1 option)
- Dynamic range: 33 to 121dB(A)
- Frequency range: 20Hz to 20kHz
- Sampling frequency: 48kHz
- Frequency weighting: A and C weighting
- Measurement parameters: LEQ, L05, L10, L50, L90, L95 and LMAX
- Measurement period: 1, 5, 10, 15 and 30 minute logging intervals
- Data storage: 1 year (at 5 minute intervals)
- Microphone sensitivity: 50mV/Pa
- Microphone connection: BNC to SMB
- Microphone power supply: Constant current ICP
- Communications: 802.11b/g Wi-Fi and 3G HSPA/UMTS
- Enclosure protection: IP65
- Dimensions: 110mm x 140mm x 60mm
- Weight: <800g
- Operating temperature: -10°C to 50°C
- Operating humidity: 0% to 95% RH
- Power input: 110V to 240V AC
- EM2010 power input: 9V DC, 500mA