Sono - Measure Material Moisture Sensors
SONO sensors are custom designed for precise moisture and temperature measurements of bulk granular materials. Achieve high repeat-ability and accuracy by using SONO probes and sensors. New generation TRIME TDR technology paired with MESA’s 25 years of sensor development know how and moisture measurement industrial experience will save you time and money with advanced quality control.
On-line installation such as high volume industrial dyers.
Bulk organic and inorganic materials, particularly grains
- User friendly and intelligent
- Simple interfacing to common control systems using analog outputs
- Accurate real-time averaged moisture values at a rate of 4 per second
- High temperature operating range
- Flexible probe types
- Significantly longer operation periods without the necessity of re-calibration and maintenance
- SONO-VIEW display module compatibility
- The GR2 is a 2-rod probe, used for grain dryers where the probe is installed perpendicular to the grain.
- Probe dimensions: ? 70mm, 75mm
- Rod dimensions: ? 8mm
- Length: 150mm
- The WS2 is also a 2-rod probe, but with a wedge shape for insertion into the material. The WS2 probe rods are PEEK-coated, for wet and high electrical conductivity environments.
- Probe dimensions: 70 x 105 x 26mm
- Rod dimensions: ? 10mm
- Length: 150mm
- The GS1 probe has a flat surface with a large measurement volume for materials with large particle size or low density like wood chips.
- Probe dimensions: 280 x 70 x 40mm