Special Ball Check Valves
The coated ball check valves are used for fluids with high abrasivity or corrosion were other materials like stainless steel are not to be used. For fluids with high density or containing solid particles and were other type of check valve without full bore cannot be used.
- Seawater application,purification sistems, mining,chemical industries, etc.
FLUOROPOLYMER COATED (HALAR)
- Applicable Range from Dn40 to Dn200 /Temperature range from -30ºC to 200ºC.
- Good resistance to abrasion.Exceptional chemical resistance to many acids, base and solvents.
RUBBER COATED (NBR/VITON)
- Applicable Range from Dn250 to Dn600.Temperature range from -10ºC to 100ºC.
- High resistance to abrasion and corrosion.Good chemical resistance to many acids.