Special Dual Plate Check Valves
Pumping stations and networks for clean water distribution, irrigation (filtered water). Fire protection networks. Air-compressors. Applications with different fluids (to be consulted). Ensuring the protection of pumps against flow inversion.
- Design: EN14341(EN12516) / API594 (ASME B16.34).
- Face to Face: EN558 series 16 / API594.
- Range: DN 40 to DN 1400.
- Connections: Wafer or Flanged PN6 to PN100 acc.to EN1092-1/PN6 to Pn40 ISO7005-1 / BS 4504 sect 3.2 ansi125# to 600# acc to ASME B16.1 / B16.5 / B16.47 (JIS to inquire).
- Maximum working pressures depending on material construction (to be consulted).
- Operating temperatures -20ºC +120ºC (for other temperatures inquire).
- Testing: EN12266(ISO5208) or API598.
- Minimum backpressure for tightness: 0,3 to 0,5 bar.
- Marking: EN-19 / ASME B16.34 (MSS SP25).
- Short Face To Face connection with good hydraulic performance.
- Low pressure drop.
- Seal vulcanized on the seat of the body.
- Springs helping closing the plates (reducing waterhammer).
- Two springs for equilibrated forces on the plates.
- Stops on plates to reduce friction between ears of plates and shaft.
- Symmetrical flow obtained by the centering pin when the plates are fully opened.
- Horizontal and Vertical installation in pipeline.
- Lifting rings from DN 250.