- The disposable electrodes & sample cups facilitate rapid sample changes and ensure contamination free measurements.
- Without the purge gas or sample dilution required by other technologies, the simple RDE-OES steps are: Pour your fluid, close the door, and press START.
- Sophisticated onboard analytics enable system operation by minimally trained users.
At the core of the SpectrOil 100 Series is a precision Rotating Disk Electrode, Optical Emission Spectrometer (RDE-OES).
- Measure sub-ppm elemental concentrations with high-purity carbon electrodes.
- Detect elements in solution and particles as large as 10μm with RDE’s precision pulsed-power, high-temperature plasma.
- Accurately identify elements in a wide variety of substances without sample preparation or sample dilution.
Oil & Grease Condition Monitoring
Detecting and quantifying elemental wear in lubricants enables a rapid, non-invasive determination of machine condition. While monitoring for additive depletion ensures that lubricating fluids are still capable of protecting critical assets according to ASTM-D6595.
66 cm x 40 cm x 74 cm
26 in. x 16 in. x 29 in.
Weight 75 kg (165 lbs)