SpectroScan - Model 20 - Visible Scanning Single Beam Spectrophotometer
The SpectroScan 20 is a visible scanning single beam spectrophotometer having a wavelength range between 320 nm and 1100nm. It is characterised with a wide wavelength range satisfying requirements of various fields.
It comes with the following features:
- Scan type single beam spectrophotometer with wide wavelength range.
- Manual 4-cell holder accommodates long path length cells up to 100mm.
- Optimized optics and electronics design, light source and detectors from the world famous manufacturer ensure high performance ad reliability.
- Four measurement modes provided: Photometric, Spectrum scan, Kinetics and Quantitation.
- Data output can be obtained via a printer port and a RS-232 interface (USB port).
- PC controlled measurement can be achieved for more accurate and flexible requirements.
- Wavelength range: 320 – 1100nm
- Spectral bandwidth: 2nm (1.0 and 5.0 nm optional to the user's choice)
- Wavelength accuracy: ±0.5nm
- Wavelength reproducibility: 0.2nm
- Photometric range: -0.3 ~ 3A
- Light source: Tungsten Halogen Lamp
- Detector: Silicon photo-diode
- Display: 6 inches high light blue LCD