SpectroTRACER - Intelligent Gamma Spectroscopic Probe
From Radiation Equipment
SpectroTRACER is a continuous operating measurement system for very low gamma contamination of air (for water: SpectroTRACER-AQUA). The device performs a spectrometric analysis of the measurement to identify the radionuclides detected. SpectroTRACER is used when a standard gamma dose rate monitor is not efficient enough in its radiation monitoring, and when it is necessary to qualify the nature of the gamma radiation.
- Designed for operation in harsh conditions with very low maintenance.
- The low power consumption (2,5 W) enables the use in stationary or mobile applications with a battery back-up or solar supply.
- The options for data transmission include LAN, WIFI, GPRS/3G, Satellite or proprietary ShortLINK/SkyLINK radio. The latter for transmission of major nuclides only.
- Measured radiation: X and y
- Detector: LaBr3 Brillance 1,5'x1,5' or 1'x1' - Nal 3'x3' or 2*x2 - GM tube option
- Energy range: From 30 keV to 2 MeV (option 3 MeV) with 8192 channels
- Dose rate measuring range: up to 1 mSv/h (10 nSv/h -1 Sv/h with GM option)
- Temperature range: From -200C to +500C (- 300C + 600 C option)
- Mobile use: car, boat, helicopter or airplane
- GPS functions: DataExpert-assisted mapping
- Sturdy casing (IP 68)
- a typical resolution of 3% at 662 keV
- a real-time activity detection and identification even at a very low level
- an excellent stability against temperature variations
- the discrimination of artificial isotopes and natural background