SpeedDigester - Model K-425 / K-436 - Entry Level IR Digester
Set new standards in terms of digestion speed, flexible use and result reproducibility with the IR SpeedDigester. Achieve an increased sample throughput and multiply instrument functionality whenever needs are changing.
High Speed and Throughput
- Fast heat transfer of infrared heaters to samples
- In huge time savings thanks to fast heating and cooling
- Shortened processing time and increased sample throughput
- Accelerate digestion step with continuous addition of H2O2
- One instrument for both Kjeldahl and reflux digestion
- 100, 300 and 500 mL sample tubes for Kjeldahl
- Sample tubes compliant with ISO 6060 for COD or other reflux digestions (e.g. aqua regia)
- Dedicated suction module for aqueous samples
- Sealed suction module for effective transfer of harmful fumes
- Effective neutralization of fumes by the Scrubber K-415
- Safe operation and extended lifetime of fume hood
Feed - Kjeldahl
Protein, Non-Protein Nitrogen (NPN)
Chemicals/Agricultural - Digestion
Beverage - Digestion
Pharmaceutical / Cosmetics - Digestion
Organic nitrogen, urea
Food - SpeedDigester
Protein, Non-Protein Nitrogen (NPN), casein (NCN), hydroxyproline
Environmental Analysis - SpeedDigester
Total Kjeldahl Nitrogen (TKN), phosphate, Chemical Oxygen Demand (COD), heavy metals
Selection of sample tubes
The SpeedDigester can flexibly be adapted to use three different sample tube sizes:
100 mL, 300 mL and 500 mL
Suction module types
Specific suction modules are available for aqueous samples and accelerated digestion. The standard suction module is appropriate for most other applications.
Reflux setup (water cooled)
This setup guarantees efficient reflux without the loss of volatile compounds, the main use is for trace metal determination by aqua regia digestion.
COD setup (air cooled)
COD determination according to DIN 380 409 Part 41 and ISO 6060. Sample tubes are compatible with the autosampler from Mettler Toledo for automated COD analysis.