Spill Containment Decks
Spill containment decks are an efficient way to keep contaminants such as grease, hydrocarbons, and oil from polluting stormwater runoff.
To effectively accomplish this kind of water purification, a roll of X-Tex absorbing material is placed below the grating on the deck. This material is a high performance oil absorbent that will quickly absorb oil and hydrocarbons while still allowing clean water to pass through.
As an extremely durable unit, this filter deck from UltraTech can be placed under items such as grease collection tanks and dumpster to provide clean water runoff.
- Made from Heavy-Duty Polyethylene
- Use X-Tex Material to Absorb Oil
- Drain Ports Located in the Base
- Can be Used Grease Collection Tanks and Other Machinery
- Filtering X-Tex Material Replaceable
- Deck will not Rust or Corrode
- Can Withstand Long Outdoor Use
How Does This Product Keep you in Compliance?
- Places an Oil Absorbing Material Underneath Grate to Keep Oil and Grease from Entering Stormwater
- Helps You to Comply with NPDES, 40 CFR 122.26 (1999)
- These Spill Containment Decks Can be Implemented as a SWPPP Solution
- This is a Stormwater BMP