SpillCorral - Rounds Up Fugitive Fuids
From Leak Repair
SpillCorral rounds up fugitive ﬂuids in industrial settings. The ﬂexible berm is constructed of multiple proprietary urethanes, with the contacting tacky surface providing adhesion and the upper body providing a ﬂexible barrier. SpillCorral is installed by firmly placing on any oil-free, ﬂat surface. The bottom of the barrier forms a physically reversible bond to most surfaces, allowing the barrier to be reused.
SpillCorral provides a temporary solution to leaks and spills by diverting the ﬂow of liquids away from drains and sensitive equipment or by retaining the ﬂuid until it can be recovered. The 4 inch height of the barrier ensures that signifcant volumes can be retained. The 5 foot length and ﬂexible character allows the barrier to be easily installed in a variety of geometries. Multiple sections can be connected to contain larger spills. These sections are assembled by simply mating the end connections found on each barrier.
- Base Material: Proprietary urethane
- Dimensions: 4” x 4” x 5’
- Shipping Weight: 13.2 lbs (6 kg)
- Color: Safety orange
- Units: 1 per box
- Intended Use: Spill containment
- Number of Uses: Multiple when cleaned and stored properly between uses.
- Inspect before each reuse.
- Containment Area: Variable, through connection of multiple barriers
- Storage: Original box on protective release paper
- Chemical Resistance: Excellent when used with hydrocarbons, mineral oil, lubricants,aqueous salt solutions
- Avoid Use With: Inorganic acids, ketones, chlorinated solvents
- Temperature Limits: Urethane stable to 220ºF