From Spill Containment
The 4' x 4' x 12' Spillguard is a patented one-piece, heat-welded berm with permanently attached support legs and reinforced seams. In an effort to carry over our vision of an environmentally safe and incident-free workplace, our exclusive patented Spillguard comes in both standard and acid resistant models.
Rain for Rent Spillguards feature:
- Wrap around corners to prevent leaks
- Chemically resistant containment fabric
- Safety orange support straps
- Sturdy tie-down grommets
- Puncture resistant track belts
- Puncture-resistant ground mats
- SolidGroundTM Traction Mats
- Spillguard Hose Bridge
- Acid model Spillguards approved for a temperature range of -10 to 160 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Standard model (tan) Spillguards are approved for use in temperatures ranging from -50 to 160 degrees Fahrenheit.
- All Spillguard models feature chemical compatibility for use with Sodium Hydroxide, Water and Fertilizer solutions.
- Acid model Spillguards can be used in applications with Sulfuric acid, Sodium Hydroxide, Hydrochloric acid and Sodium Hypochlorite.
- Standard model spillguards require engineering review prior to use with Diesel, Gasoline, Crude oil and Mineral-based Hydraulic Fluid.