Spin Coating System
From Other Products
Simple Controls and multiple program recipes. Modular Station Design of spin coating system provides flexibility and fast interchange . Load, wash, dry, coat and cure lenses in pairs or individually. Low maintenance with exceptional repeatability and low particulates.Inspection lamp allows for lens examination within the clean environment.
- Size: See drawing, or specify
- Starting voltage: 800 volts (depending on environment)
- Operating voltage: 200 volts
- Operating current: 20 mA
- Power supply: PS-2000-20 or DC-1200-20
- Black light-blue glass filter to block out visible light
- Filter to block out deep U.V. light
- Handles with 1/8' x 1/2' slot installed to indicate the bright sides
The aperture lamp produces higher output than the standard phosphor-coated lamps due to the fact that emissions are reflected from the phosphor rather than transmitted from the phosphor.
The spectral output of the aperture lamp is both mercury wavelengths plus selected phosphor emission.
The aperture lamp has greater uniformity than the standard phosphor-coated lamp
- TOC Analyzer
- Calibration of photometers
- Mercury analyzer
- Atomic absorption
- Ozone monitor
- Ozone generator
- Calibrations of spectroscopes
- Medical instruments
- Pollution instrumentations
- U.V. curing