Split Body Ball Valves
From Ball Valves
Split Body Ball Valves are made from forged steel with flanged connections. In Natural Gas Pipelines, specially used as Line Valve and at Pig Stations, Compressor and Measuring Stations and at RSM Pressure Reducing and Measuring Stations. This type is used as Line Valve, in Crude Oil Pipelines too and at Pig Stations, Pumping Stations and Loading Terminals. When required, it can be manufactured specially for Sea Water, Waster Water, Mineral Mud (Slurry) by using suitable material in accordance to NACE Corrosion Standards. Generally it is used between -46°C up to 100°C. It can be manufactured with various materials upon request and PSL2 level can be obtained.
- E601 - Split Body Ball Valve (TBS) Forged | 2'-56', 150-1500 Class, API 6D
- E603 - Split Body Ball Valve Triple Seat (TBS) Forged | 2'-56', 150-1500 Class, API 6D
- E605 - Split Body Floating Ball Valves Forged NPT, SW, BW | ½'-3', 1500 Class, ISO 17292, API 608
- E607 - Floating Ball Valve (Cast) | 2'-38', 150-1500 Class, API 608, API 6D
- E608 - Floating Ball Valve (TBS) Forged | 2'-36', 150-1500 Class, API 608, API 6D