From Preconfigurated GC`s
The Explosives GC System from SRI combines a Heated Flash Vaporization Injector, a built-in whisper-quiet air compressor, and a Thermionic Ionization Detector for detection of nitroaromatic explosives such as TNT, and nitramine explosives such as RDX (C4) and HMX. If only the nitroaromatics are required, the GC will operate on the built-in air compressors air alone, using air for both carrier gas and make-up gas. This GC is especially convenient for field monitoring, and screening of explosives-contaminated soil and water, as might be found in former military bases or practice ranges.
- Thermionic Ionization Detector (TID)
- Heated Flash Vaporization Injector
- 15-meter Capillary Column
- Can be run Gas-less in the field!
- Built-in whisper quiet Air Compressor
- 1 channel PeakSimple Data System
- ... on the compact 8610C chassis