Model SRU-320 to SRU-3000 - Solvent Recycling/ Vacuum Distillation Units
The filling of the units SRU-320 to SRU-3000 takes place fully automatic and is controlled by filling level regulation. At the end of the process the distillation residues are treated up to the desired residual solvent rate. Therefore, almost unattended 24-hour operation is possible.
Instruments in the front panel inform about process pressure, solvent gas temperature and heating temperature of the unit. The discharging of the residues is done via the scraper system and the discharge slide damper. A manhole aperture with persistent O-ring seal on the top of the unit ensures operator convenience. Additionally the inspection glass of the manhole aperture allows visual observation of the process in every distillation phase.
The unit is equipped with switching cabinet and PLC control unit. The control unit ensures the desired process flow and monitors the compliance of all safety relevant parameters.
The vacuum unit reduces the boiling point of the solvent, avoiding thermal decomposition of the solvent. At the same time the energy consumption is decreased, solvent yield, performance and distillate quality as well as operation safety are greatly increased. Additionally the process under vacuum (and therefore the absence of oxygen) offers a improved explosion protection and a more favorable ex-zone classification.
onical, vertical distillation vessel
- Easy discharging and cleaning using gravitation and scraper system
- Prevention of incrustation at the inner surface of the vessel
- Optimized heat transfer inside the vessel
- Individually customized scraper provide optimal vessel cleaning without sparking
Prepared for water cooling
- Emission minimized condensation of the solvent gases even at high ambient temperatures
Switching cabinet with electrical control system
- Continous process flow
- Monitoring/ compliance of the safety parameters
- Designed for 24h operation (minimized unit supervision)
- Amortisation normally < 1 year
- Low operational costs
- High recovery rate (up to 98%)
- No cooling phase of the unit
- No manual filling
- Production optimization through constant distillate quality
- Minimization of disposal costs
- Minimization of fresh goods purchase and storage costs
- Minimization of disposition and handling expenditures
- Highest operational safety