Model SS-100-SS - Benchtop Solder Fume Extraction
The Solder Sentry is built specifically for stationary, benchtop soldering applications where airborne solder fumes need to be captured at the work surface. The Solder Sentry is a compact and quiet solder fume extractor that has a horizontal airflow pattern and captures fumes at the source.
This system is equipped with an energy-efficient fan and high-quality filtration media: typically HEPA or ASHRAE filtration. These filters are unique in that the primary materials have been constructed from fire-retardant products. HEPA filtration is up to 99.97% efficient on particles 0.3 microns and larger, while ASHRAE filtration is up to 95% on particles 0.5 microns and larger.
An optional adjustable height stand is available for elevated operations such as solder pot applications. The Solder Sentry offers an effective, quiet, and economical solution for many benchtop soldering operations which require fume extraction. All of Sentry Air’s products are proudly manufactured in the United States and are backed by our two-year limited warranty on parts and labor.
- Cabinet Dimensions: 8' x 8' x 8'
- Weight: Approx. 8 lbs.
- Material: 16 ga. carbon steel
- Filter: HEPA Filtration - Up to 99.97% @ .3 microns
- Motor: Fractional Horsepower
- Air Volume: 80 CFM
- Air Flow: Strong Suction directly towards inlet
- Electrical: 115 / 1 / 60, .3 amps, 6' grounded power cord
- Sound Level: Approx. 62 dba @ 3' from inlet
- Warranty: Limited two-year warranty from date of shipment on defects due to materials or workmanship. PATENT #5,843,197