ST - Model WSG Series - Wireless Strain Gauge Transmitter
The Wireless Strain Gauge transmitter (WSG) series is capable of turning any manufacturers strain gauge based sensors into wireless systems which can be read using our standard range of displays, readouts and software.
The unit is capable of working with 350 ohm strain gauges and above. Calibration data can be set by the user for the corresponding sensor, using our simple interface software.
When used with our displays and readouts, it creates a versatile and easy to install system which can be moved between installations if required.
The WSG-STM transmitter box has an internal rechargeable battery or can be powered from 11-32V and also provides the USB connection for the PC. The WSG-STD DIN mounted box can be powered from a standard DIN rail supply 11-32V.
- Compatible with any strain gauge based sensor from any manufacturer.
- Works with 350 ohm gauges or above
- Rechargeable battery powered for up to 50 hours (WSG-STM)
- Wireless using 2.4GHz technology
- Designed to work with our standard range of displays and readouts
- Wall, bench & DIN rail mountable versions
- Transmits data up to a distance of 100m
- Connect to PC via USB
- Transmits data at up to 10 times a second
- WSG-STM only transmits sensor data
- WSG-STD can be setup to receive or transmit sensor data
The WSG-STM is a transmitter module only and will need to be used in conjunction with one of our standard range of displays/receivers.
The WSG-STD option can be set as a transmitter or receiver, depending on your application and other readout options. As a receiver, the WSG-STD standard analog outputs can be selected from 4-20mA, 0-10V user selectable range and open collector limit out. A USB connection is also available.