Stainless Steel Housings With Ceramic Membranes
Further membrane length (up to 1.5 m), other types of modules and technical drawings on request, drawings of housings are not to scale and are for informational purposes only .This module types are not available by standard.
Reliable in operation and cost - efficient membrane - O - ring sealing system. The O - rings are available in numerous material qualities, such as Viton, EPDM, FFKM or NBR. Proven for decades in a large number of industrial applications.
atech LM-modules designed to 3-A-Sanitary- Standard cover all sanitary aspects for their application in microand ultrafiltration processes in Milk and Dairy Industry, Pharmaceutical, Chemical and Food Industry.
- Further membrane length (up to 1.5 m),
- other types of modules and technical drawings on request
- drawings of housings are not to scale and are for informational purposes only
this module types are not available by standard
atech tubular ceramic membranes meet regulatory requirements for food contact according European Regulation no. 1935 / 2004 and FDA requirements 21 CFR, 170-199. atech crossflow membranes modules are authorized to bear the 3-A symbol for complying fully with the 3-A Sanitary Standard (certificate no. 1680)
- Material: Stainless steel of diverse ranges, 316 Ti / AISI (1.4571) and 316 L / AISI (1.4404)
- Filter surfaces: From 0.05 m2 to approx. 40 m2 per vessel
- Pressure rating: PN 10
- Max. Temperature: 110°C
- Overall length: up to 1500 mm
- Fittings: dairy couplings / threaded fittings
- Sealings: sanitary design (o-ring with cone sealing) , industrial design (o-ring)
We will also manufacture customized vessels for your particular needs (like high pressure design).