Area of Application
- Monitoring and control of pressure
- Sampling in high- and low-pressure systems
- Coupling at system pressure level
- Leakproof connection before ball valve is open
- Simple connection to measuring, control and switching devices
- Self locking metal guard cap
- Suitable for hydraulic oils and other mineral oil based fluids (Check compatibility of sealing material)
- For use in conjunction with other liquid or gaseous media please consult STAUFF
- In case of ultimate tightness requirements for gaseous media, a special Gas-type is available
- Max. working pressure 630 bar / 9137 PSI For SMK style G and K the recommended working pressure of fitting manufacturer has to be applied.
- Joining under pressure up to 400 bar / 5801 PSI max.
- Metal parts made of:
- Steel, zinc/nickel-plated = C6F (CrVI-free)
- Stainless Steel V2A (1.4305 / AISI 303) on request
- Stainless Steel V4A (1.4571 / AISI 316Ti) on request
Ball made of Stainless Steel
Sealings made of:
- P = NBR (Buna-N®) Temperature range -20 °C ... +100 °C / -4 °F ... +212 °F
- V = FPM (Viton®) Temperature range -20 °C ... +200 °C / -4 °F ... +392 °F
- E = EPDM (Ethylene Propylene Diene Rubber) for brake fluid, Temperature range -40 °C ... +150 °C / -40 °F ... +302 °F
- The complete STAUFF-Test-20-type-SMK range is also available with a hexagonal protection cap made of steel or plastic protection cap.