Steklonit Stekon - Model FRP - Polymer Grid
Production of STEKON composite reinforcing mesh based on alkali-resistant glass fiber Advantex with subsequent impregnation. The reinforcing mesh consists of bars arranged in a rigid mesh frame which is impregnated and fastened at the intersections with a polymer binding agent. Standard typical size is as follows: 1 or 2 meters in width cut to 1x2 m sheets, or in rolls (according to a preliminary order).
- reinforcement of sand cement screeds
- reinforcement of brickworks
- reinforcement of bilayer walls containing different materials (brick, gas-concrete- breeze-, claydite-concrete blocks and others)
- reinforcement of facing bricks
- reinforcement of ferro-concrete articles;
- reinforcement of thick plaster layer;
- reinforcement of asphalt concrete during construction of roads
- reinforcement of soil (embankments, slopes, retaining walls, sides of ditches and pits).