Stekon - Tanks and Sewage Pumping Stations for Collecting, Holding and Transfer Pumping of Liquids
Unique properties of polymer composite materials, composite articles can be successfully used in engineering infrastructure of road construction and urban development. STEKLONiT JSC offers a solution on changing vessels and reservoirs made of customary materials (steel, concrete) to glass fiber-reinforced plastic articles in road construction and development of industrial and civil assets.
- Holding tank for fire-fighting water supply
- Holding tank for drinking and household water supply
- Holding tank for waste waters
- Sewage pumping stations with glass fiber-reinforced plastic
Holding tank for fire-fighting water supply
- The tank is intended for holding regulatory stock of service water for fire-fighting needs of transport and logistics centers, warehouses, including petroleum products and lubricants.
- The tanks are intended for work in moderate climate areas and Extreme North.
- The tanks are outfitted with firefighting pump stations, fireplug chambers, and can be mounted both above surface and underground.
Holding tank for drinking and household water supply
- The vessels are intended for use in drinking and household water supplying systems by way of accumulation and uniform feed of purified drinking water.
- When a holding tank for drinking and household water supply is being produced, a multiagent epoxy-phenol coating is applied onto its inner surface as a ground coating according to SanPiN 22.214.171.1244-01.
Holding tank for waste waters
- The tank is intended fir accumulation, static sedimentation and uniform feed of industrial, service-utility and storm waters to treatment facilities.
- The tanks may be of above-ground and underground design, outfitted with electric pumping equipment.
- The tanks are intended for work in moderate climate regions and Extreme North regions. The type of climatic version is UHL as per GOST 15150.
Sewage pumping stations with a glass fiber-reinforced plastic body
- The tanks are intended for pumping over service-utility and meteorological (storm) waters and industrial waste waters with a neutral, middle and strongly alkaline reaction (pH within 6-12) if flow of such waters to sewage collector by gravity is impossible.
- The tanks are used storm water runoff systems when accumulating system for purification of waste waters is used.
- The stations are intended for operation in moderate climate regions and Extreme North regions. Climatic version UHL according to GOST 15150-69.
- Periodically acting sewage pumping stations of low and middle throughput rate with immersible pumps are intended for pumping over service-utility waste waters from industrial enterprises, field camps, private housing (first and second stage)
- Pumping over service-utility drains from city micro-districts (up to 30 000 inhabitans), habitable territories and manufacturing sites (first stage) are intended for pumping over service-utility drains from city micro-districts (up to 30 000 inhabitans), habitable territories and manufacturing sites (first stage)