Stevens VanEssen - Model CTD-Diver - Pressure Transducers with Integrated Data Logger
From Water Level Sensors
Frequent monitoring of soil and groundwater quality is traditionally a labor-intensive job. This is also the case if saltwater intrusion or contamination at remediation sites needs to be monitored.
The Van Essen CTD-Diver sets the standard for reliability and longevity in groundwater monitoring. The CTD-Diver is a fully stand-alone sensor with built-in data logger and battery. The compact ceramic casing and sensor and unparalleled conductivity measuring range (0-120 mS/'cm) make the CTD-Diver suitable for use at every measuring site.
The CTD-Diver is impervious to the most aggressive substances found in water environments. Its ceramic casing resists when even the strongest metals yield.
CTD-Diver is a highly reliable compact probe for the simultaneous measuring of groundwater level, temperature, and conductivity. Measured values are stored in the probe's non-volatile internal memory.
- Internal Battery, 10-year life with 'typical' use
- 5 million measurements
- 2,000 readout cycles
- 2,000 programming cycles
- Sample interval : 1 second to 99 hours
- Data output options
- SDI-12 when connected to Diver-DCX converter box
- Manual data download using USB interface cable connected to computer
- Manual data download using 'Diver Mate' or 'Diver USB Reading Unit' accessories
- Conductivity Measurement
- Range: 10 µS/cm to 120 mS/cm
- Accuracy: ± 1.0% of reading
- Resolution: ± 0.1% of reading
- Operating temperature, compensated : 32 °F to 122 °F (0 °C to 50 °C)
- Temperature accuracy : ± 0.18 °F
- Temperature resolution : 0.018 °F
- Wetted parts materials :
- Housing: ceramic (ZrO2)
- Conductivity sensor: platinum electrodes on ceramic (AI2 O3) carrier
- O-rings: Viton®
- Pressure sensor: ceramic (AI2O3)
- Cap / nose cone: Nylon PA6 30% glass fiber
- Physical size : 5.31 in x Ø0.86 in (135 mm x Ø22 mm) including suspension eye
- Weight : 3.5 oz (100 grams)