Stevens VanEssen - Model TD-Diver - Pressure Transducer with Integrated Data Logger
Cost-effective and reliable, these compact groundwater dataloggers provide accurate and reliable long-term measurements of water levels, temperature, and conductivity— essential data needed for effective water resource management, environmental remediation, mine dewatering, and slope stability.
Van Essen Diver logging sensors are submersible pressure transducers and data loggers for long-term uninterrupted, real-time water level monitoring when submerged at a fixed level under the water surface. The pressure sensor measures the equivalent hydrostatic pressure of the water above the sensor diaphragm to calculate the total water depth. The Diver autonomously measures pressure and temperature and records them in its internal memory. The Diver is ideal for ground and surface water level applications.
In addition to internal data storage, the Divers can be connected to an external data logger, such as the Stevens DataLogic 3000, or data telemetry systems like Avo with the Diver-SDI SDI-12 output adapter, allowing the Diver to be used for real-time data monitoring applications.
Manual data download in the field from a Diver’s internal storage can be done by utilizing the optional USB Interface Cable and connecting the diver directly to a desktop or laptop PC.
All Divers have a 3 year warranty, up to 10 years battery life, and can be used from 300 m below to 5000 m above sea level.
- Designed for up to 10 years of use.
- Solid enclosure to make borehole deployments easier.
- Spend less time in the field with fast download speeds.
- Large memory enables user to take a sample every 15 minutes for 2 years.
- Enhanced data integrity with the new backup memory feature.
- Compatible with all of your existing Diver accessories.
The TD-Diver is available in four ranges for monitoring the following depths:
- 0-66ft (0-20 m) . 0-164ft (0-50 m)
- 0-328 ft (0-100m)
- Measurement range: -20°C to 80°C
- Operating Temperature: 0 °C to 50°C
- Accuracy (max): ±0.2°C
- Accuracy (typical): ±0.1°C
- Response time (90% of final value):3 minutes (in water)
- Protocol: Serial RS232
- Memory: Non-volatile memory. A measurement consists of date/time/pressure/temperature continuous and fixed length memory
- Memory Capacity: 144,000 measurements
- Battery life: Up to 10 years, depending on use. The Diver is always in stand-by when not making a measurement. The power consumption of the integrated battery is dependent on the temperature and usage.
- Clock accuracy:
- Better than ±1 minute per year at 25°C
- Better than ±5 minutes per year within the operating temperature range
- Environmental: IP68, 10 years continuously submerged in water at 100 m
- Housing: Stainless steel (316L)
- Cap: Nylon PA6 30% glass fiber
- Nose cone: ABS
- Dimensions: 4.33' (110 mm) L x 0.87in (22 mm) Ø
- Weight: 3.67 oz (104g)