Stokota PowerTrailer - Model 6000 - Powerful Vacuum Unit
From Waste & Cleaning
The state of the art PowerTrailer 6000 is the most powerful vacuum unit of its kind. It is capable of handling all your local and industrial suction jobs like catch basin draining, debris removal, tank emptying, deep trench cleaning, ship cleaning etc. The PowerTrailer can be used in the chemical, petro-chemical and marine industries for a variety of dangerous products, as well as in all other industrial sectors. It is build on a 3-axle articulated trailer and is equipped with a barrel in stainless steel 304L. To ensure the maximum reliability of the PowerTrailer, both the cooling and jetting water tank, as well as the entire ductwork, are made of stainless steel.
- The core of the PowerTrailer consists of two of our powerful liquid ring pumps, the PV3000, in twin operation with a flow of 3.000m³/h each. The chimney outlet allows you to discharge the gasses at a safe height of 6m.
- For the discharge of liquids, a small but adequate compressor is installed, with a discharge pressure of 2.5 bar.
- The heat of the installation is a 300HP auxiliary engine for running both vacuum pumps and all auxiliary equipment. As a consequence, the PowerTrailer can operate as a ‘stand-alone’ unit.
- Maximum product intake is achieved by the 6” loading valve at the rear, and discharge by the 6” outlet valve.
- The unit is completed with a wash-down jetting pump for cleaning the work spot, as well as the unit itself.
- The PowerTrailer is built according to the latest ADR regulations and is, for extra safety, equipped with a continuous grounding checking device.