StoreVent - Building Ventilation System
The StoreVent building ventilation system has been specially designed to maximise the efficiency of crop cooling and drying systems. It improves crop store ventilation by expelling warm, moist air and replacing it with fresh, cool air. The StoreVent building ventilation system includes high volume belt-drive fans and fixed blade intake louvres which are matched in size and quantity to the amount of air expelled from Pile-Dry Fans and other cooling and drying systems used in typical crop storage situations.
- StoreVent maximises the efficiency of your crop cooling and drying systems.
- StoreVent matches the size of extraction fan and air intake to the amount of air expelled from Pile-Dry crop ventilating fans.
- StoreVent increases cooling speed, reduces energy consumption, reduces the chance of insect infestation and improves the quality of your grain.
- Used in larger stores (more than 1000 tons)
- Substantial airflow at low pressures and low energy consumption
- Galvanised sheet steel fan housing with bird mesh on both sides
- Motors protected to IP55 with sealed bearings
- Self-cleaning stainless steel impeller
- Built-in centrifugally operated back-draught shutter – once opened, fan performance is unaffected
- Give 95-98.9% protection against rain ingress
- Fitted with 30mm flanged frame
- Integral internal drip cill and water ejection system
- Free airflow area of 50%
- Extruded aluminium construction with blades screwed into frame
- Standard 38mm pitch blade with strengthening mullion to rear of louvre
- Optional high performance (Class A) or variable control louvres
- Optional polyester powder coat finish