STRAHL - Downhole / Well Camera
Our Downhole / Borehole Camera is a great combination of modern technology and affordable price. Designed for a wide range of underground and underwater applications, the camera allows users to expand the range of their inspections with a minimal investment.
New borehole camera system is well suited for inspecting various reservoirs, shafts, pipes, tanks and other objects from the top down. It is equipped with a Ø63mm (2.48') dual camera head enabling operators to receive a complete detailed image of the inspection area at one go. The system is equipped with 2 cameras: one sideways camera with 360 degree rotation to right and left for thorough, informative footage of sidewalls, and a downward camera with a fixed wide-angle lens to view down hole. Both cameras are equipped with CCD sensors and high-output long-lasting LED lighting allowing for capturing bright and detailed images even in poor lighting environments. The downhole camera head housing is IP68 waterproof and withstand pressure up to 50 bar in fresh water.
The STRAHL Downhole Camera features a compact control unit with a high-resolution 10” LCD display. The inspection process can be viewed on the display right on site, captured as snap shots in JPEG format, or as video files. All data can be saved on an external USB flash drive, or onto the built in 128Gb hard drive. The user-friendly interface offers various operation features, for example, the winch operating knob, rotation control and many other. The system features a WiFi module (to use with Android APP) with up to 100m range.
The new inspection system works with Ø8.5mm flexible twisted pair cables of different lengths (up to 500 meters) that can be securely coiled on an electric operated reel. The motorized winch allowing for winding the cable up and down with different speeds. Besides inspection findings, users can view depth, temperature and camera’s relative location (compass) in the well on the monitor.
The whole set is light and compact which is extremely important for operators who have to climb multiple flights of stairs and conduct inspections in awkward spaces.
The downhole camera works on a conventional DC12V or AC110-240V power supply.
- Borehole Camera to Inspect Oil and Water Wells, Mine Shafts, Silo Towers, etc.
- Camera Head – 63mm (2.48') in Diameter, 570mm Long
- Well-rounded Inspections: Dual Cameras, 360° Endless Rotation
- No External Moving Parts on Camera Head
- Super Bright LED Illumination (6+6 LED lights)
- Tightly Sealed Against Water Intrusion: Camera Head – IP68, up to 50 bar
- Light, Compact, Sturdy Design
- High-resolution 10” LCD Display
- Variable lengths of probes (up to 500 meters (1640'))
- On-screen depth counter
- Built-in WiFi Module
- Built-in Temperature Sensor
- Built-in Compass
- Portable Motorized Reel with Adjustable Speed
60mm Ø Camera Head:
- Panning feature: 360° Endless rotation (slip ring)
- Horizontal resolution: 700TVL
- Sensetivity: 0.01 Lux
- Camera Head Size :63mm (diameter) x 570mm (length)
- Camera Head Weight: 4.0kg
- Case material: Stainless steel
- Light: 6 Sideways LED Lights, 6 Downward LED Lights
- View Angle: 120°
- Waterproof Level: IP68, 50 bar in fresh water
- Focus: Auto
- Built-in Temperature Sensor: Yes
- Built-in Temperature Compass: Yes
10’’ Display Control Unit:
- Size of the screen: 10’’ LCD Display
- System: PAL/NTSC
- Ratio: 4:3
- Audio Input: Built in microphone
- USB Port: USB 2.0
- Internal Storage: 128G SSD Hard Drive
- Video: Composite video singal output
- Power Supply: DC12 or AC110-240V
- Waterproof Level: IP54
- Language: English, Espanol, Francais, Deutsch and Dutch
- Video format: MPEG2
- Picture format: JPEG
- On-screen Meter Counter: Yes
- WiFi Module: Yes
- On-screen Temperature: Yes
- Cable: Flexible Twisted Pair Cable
- Cable Length: 200m (656'), 300m (984.2') and 500m (1640')
- Winch Control: Motorized
- Winch Speed: Adjustable
- Cable Diameter: 8.5mm
- Cable Color: Black