STRAHL - Downhole / Well Camera
Our Downhole / Borehole Camera is a great combination of modern technology and affordable price. Designed for a wide range of underground and underwater applications, the camera allows users to expand the range of their inspections with a minimal investment.
The new borehole camera system is well suited for inspecting various reservoirs, shafts, pipes, tanks and other objects from the top down. It is equipped with a Ø45mm (1.77') dual camera head enabling operators to receive a complete detailed image of the inspection area at one go. The system is equipped with 2 HD cameras: one sideways camera with 360-degree rotation to right and left for thorough, informative footage of sidewalls, and a downward camera with a fixed wide-angle lens to view downhole. Both cameras are equipped with CCD sensors and high-output long-lasting LED lighting allowing for capturing bright and detailed images even in poor lighting environments. The downhole camera head housing is IP68 waterproof and withstands pressure up to 30 bar in freshwater.
The STRAHL Downhole Camera features a compact, splashproof control unit with a high-resolution 8” IPS LCD display. The inspection process can be viewed on the display right on-site, captured as snapshots, or as video files. All data can be saved on a memory flash. The user-friendly interface offers various operation features, for example, a USB wireless keyboard to typewrite the inspection comments.
The new inspection system works with a Ø8mm flexible twisted-pair cable of 200m (656 ft.) length that can be securely coiled on a manually operated reel. The winch allowing for winding the cable up and down and secure it in the desired position with a mechanical brake. Besides inspection findings, users can view a camera depth in the well on the monitor.
The whole set is light and compact which is extremely important for operators who have to climb multiple flights of stairs and conduct inspections in awkward spaces.
The downhole camera works on a rechargeable Li-ion battery pack.
- Borehole Camera to Inspect Oil and Water Wells, Mine Shafts, Silo Towers, etc.
- 200m (656 ft.) Working Length
- Camera Head – 45mm (1.77') in Diameter, 422mm (16.6') Long
- Well-rounded Inspections: Dual Cameras, 360° Endless Rotation
- No External Moving Parts on Camera Head
- Super Bright LED Illumination (6+6 LED lights)
- Tightly Sealed Against Water Intrusion: Camera Head – IP68, up to 30 bar
- Light, Compact, Sturdy Design
- High-resolution 8” HD IPS LCD Display
- On-screen depth counter
- USB Wireless Keyboard
- Portable Manual Cable Reel
45mm Ø Camera Head:
- Panning feature: 360° Endless rotation (slip ring)
- Resolution: 720P, 1.3MP
- Sensitivity: 0.01 Lux
- Camera Head Size : 45mm (diameter) x 422mm (length)
- Camera Head Weight: 2.4kg
- Case material: Stainless steel
- Light: 6 Sideways LED Lights
- 6 Downward LED Lights
- View Angle: 120°
- Waterproof Level: IP68, 30 bar in freshwater
- Focus: Auto
8’’ Display Control Unit
- Size of the screen: 8’’ IPS LCD Display
- Resolution: 1280 x 720
- USB Wireless Keyboard: Yes
- Audio Input: Built-in microphone
- Meter counter: Yes, digital (less than 1% error)
- Ports: 6pin video, 8pin depth counter
- Power Supply: 10500mA rechargeable Li-ion Battery Pack
- Waterproof Level: IP65
- Language: English, Espanol, Francais
- Video format: MPEG2
- Picture format: JPEG
- On-screen Meter Counter: Yes
- Cable: Flexible Twisted Pair Cable
- Cable Length: 200m (656')
- Winch Control: Manual
- Mechanical brake: Yes
- Cable Diameter: 8.0mm
- Cable Color: Black