STRATASEAL - Model HR - Rubberized Asphalt Waterproofing System
A flexible, self-sealing, hot-applied, rubberized asphalt waterproofing system. STRATASEAL HR combines decades of membrane polymer experience and advanced mineral enhancement technology into a 100% solids thermoplastic product that is flexible as well as self-sealing. In the unlikely event of damage to the membrane, the advanced adhesion properties of STRATASEAL HR limit lateral water migration to the damaged area. STRATASEAL HR is ready for use and requires no set-up to provide a water-tight membrane. It features the dependability of hot-applied technology, while meeting and exceeding the requirements of the Canadian General Standards Board (CGSB 37.50-M89) as well as ASTM International.
- STRATASEAL HR creates creates a continuous, seamless membrane able to be installed on new or existing construction applications.
- It can tie into other CETCO foundation waterproofing membranes, offering a single-sourced transition and a complete system warranty with the HydroShield Quality Assurance Program.
- Long-standing history of proven success.
- Lightweight rolls.
- Eliminates the inconvenience and potential installation variability that may be experienced in the field with two-component products.
- With the use of CETCO accessory products, STRATASEAL® HR can be installed in a variety of applications to ensure a watertight system.
- Can be combined with CETCO’s GreenScapes™ Green Roof System for a complete warranted green roof assembly.
- Can be installed as a component of a protected membrane roof, a plaza deck, asphalt paving assembly, split-slab construction, tunnels, as well as planters, green roofs, or other landscaped assemblies.
- Can be installed in temperatures as low as 0°F.
- Suitable for use in new construction as well as retrofit applications.