Submersible Stainless Steel Mixer (150 RPM) POPR-I
Submersible agitator for waste water treatment plants and industry (stainless steel). Five motor sizes from 1.1 to 7.5 kW. Capacity up to approx. 3,850 m³/hour. 150 propeller revolutions/minute. Axial thrust from 300 N to 5000 N.
Landia mixers constructed of acidproof stainless steel materials, with gear and motors from 1,1 to 18,5 kW. Designed for hard working conditions in chemically aggressive liquids. Effectively agitates, homogenizes and keeps in suspension solids in liquids, slurries and sludges in industrial and domestic sewage water plants.
- Propeller shaped for optimum flow creation/homogenization.
- Extremely resistant sealing system against the liquid, special materials available for very aggressive or very abrasive liquids.
- Sturdy gear, giving the propeller ideal rotations/efficiency.
- Pressure tested waterproof motor housing in protection class IP 68.
- Stator in insulation class F, thermal sensors in windings.
- Motor casing/gear encasement of acidproof stainless steel (AISI 316).
- Extensive installation and operating equipment programme of stainless steel.
3-phase AC motor, 50 Hz Voltage: 400V.
All specifications and performance data are applicable for water. Different propeller types can be supplied suitable for the medium and waste water treatment plant in question. Other motor/propeller combinations are possible.
gear encasement: acidproof stainless steel (AISI 316)
Propeller: acidproof stainless steel (AISI 304)
Gear shaft: steel (AISI 9840) Acidproof stainless steel encased against medium
Screws: acidproof stainless steel
The following information should be given with each inquiry:
- purpose of application
- dimensions of silo/tank
- type of liquid
- dry matter content
- expected working periods/-intervals
- possible flow volume through the tank