Subsite - Model 2550GR - Ground Penetrating Radar
From Utility Locators
The Subsite 2550GR Ground Penetrating Radar System will help you locate any type of utility conduit or piping—metallic or non-metallic, including PVC—beneath soil, rock, pavement, and other surfaces. Plus, a user-friendly Window’s-based interface provides productivity-enhancing benefits from easy integration of GPS data to reliable wireless connectivity for downloading web-based maps such as Google Earth.
- Easy GPS connectivity allows you to see your path and marks in real-time as you scan and the wireless connection allows you to download maps such as Google Earth.
- One-touch recalibration button lets you transition from one scanning surface to another quickly and easily.
- Assisted grid capability allows you to grid your location digitally, without having to paint the ground.
- Locates both metallic and non-metallic pipes and cables to allow one-pass locates at depths of up to 19.7 feet (6 m), depending on soil conditions and antenna selection.
- Earth-engaged antenna provides better contact on uneven terrain and reduces signal loss.
- With 5.6 mph (9 km/h) survey speed and digitally controlled radar, the 2550GR provides fast, clear images.
- Dual-frequency antenna simultaneously sweeps in two frequencies; this allows you to see both deep and shallow objects simultaneously.