Model MP-3 - Sump/Effluent Pump
From Sump and Sewage Pump
Piggy-back switch design. Pump can be operated manually by overriding the switch. High efficient motor with upper and lower ball bearings. Runs cooler and lasts longer. Vortex impeller, helps prevent clogging. Sealed entry replaceable power cord. Easy to replace in the field. Prevents water from entering motor housing in the event of a cut power cord.
- Basements, Dewatering, Septic systems, Decorative ponds.
- Discharge: 1-1/2' NPT. Vertical
- Solids: 1/4'
- Liquid Temperature: 140ºF (Intermittent) 77ºF (Continuous)
- Motor Housing: Cast Iron
- Volute: Cast Iron
- Seal Plate: Cast Iron
- Impeller: Nylon + 30% Fiberglass
- Shaft: Nickel Plated Steel
- Shaft Seal: Carbon - Ceramic, John Crane Type 21
- Bearing(Upper & Lower): Single Row, Ball, Lubricated
- Hardware: 300 Series, Stainless Steel
- Square Rings: Buna-N
- Cord Entry: Compression Grommet - Outer Jacket Seal, Quick disconnect pin terminals
- Motor (Single Phase): 1/3HP, 1750 RPM, 60 Hz, Oil Filled, NEMA L includes motor overload protection, Permanent split capacitor.
- Capacity: Up to 43 GPM
- Shut Off Head: 20 Ft.
- Minimum Head: 5 Ft.