SUNTRANS - Integrated Weather Monitoring System
Integrated weather monitoring system is developed by SUNTRANS which can monitor wind speed, wind direction, rainfall, temperature, pressure and forecast weather. The system adopts standard components design, so it can choose the components according to the users’ requirement.
Integrated weather monitoring system is developed by SUNTRANS which can monitor wind speed, wind direction, rainfall, temperature, pressure and forecast weather. The system adopts standard components design, so it can choose the components according to the users’ requirement. The system has the functions of displaying, monitoring, alarming, storing, searching, communicating and etc, which is applied to weather, energy sources, environmental protection, household, farming and forestry, military and so on.
The system includes the advanced technology such as field bus, GPS, GPRS/CDMA, wireless communication, database and network services, which can measure and display the datum of rainfall, temperature, wind speed, wind direction, air humiture, atmospheric pressure, water level and monitoring position.
The system is powered by standby solar and wind hybrid green power supply, which is more applicable to both the standby occasion and field direct current 12 voltage occasion. Power supply control unit adopts digitally-controlled module ST-WSH-G6 developed by Suntrans company, which manages the energy transferred by the wind turbine and solar battery, and charges or discharges the battery. The module has the functions of over voltage protection, over current protection and short circuit protection, the module also possesses the RS-485 communication port which can be configured.
- Collecting and displaying the data of wind velocity, wind direction, rainfall, rainwater temperature, relative humidity, atmosphere temperature, air pressure, longitude and monitoring position. Every measuring unit can work alone as a subsystem.
- Positioning and time-checking by satellite. Positional accuracy<25 feet, the quantity of receiving satellite reaches 12. the fastest refresh speed reaches one time every second.
- Wireless communication technology (RF and GPRS/CDMA). GPRS/CDMA covering almost all areas can be applied in remote areas with less investment in prophase and low cost for upgrade and protection. Users can connect every measurement module with LCD display unit by RS-485 bus to replace wireless RF communication unit according to their requirements.
- High flexibility of system construction Users can configure measurement units and communication module according to their requirement.
- Limit alarm. Users can reset the alarm values by the background software system.
- Displaying and searching the instantaneous datum or average datum of minute, day, month, and year.
- Analyzing and calculating weather trend.
- Weather forecast.
- Strong ability of guarding against lightning strike.
Function and features of ST-WSH-G6
- Over charge, over discharge and short circuit protection for lead-acid battery. Compensate the charging process for lead-acid battery.
- Automatically resume the discharging only when the battery is charged above 11.5 voltage after the protection operation when the battery reached its over-discharge protection point.
- Buck switch-mode regulated circuit is employed and the module has little volume and lower on-off dissipation.
- Modularization structure has the features of operation reliably, module-replacing simply and maintenance conveniently.
- Different power cases only need to change and bottom panel, the control module is universal.
- Rational management and effective protection for the powers of all the parts of weather monitoring system.