Manufactured using polypropylene for the hardware, the SupaPore FPG utilises a superior Borosilicate Glass Microfibre as the media. This highly efficient pleated depth media offers excellent dirt holding capacity and retention levels, making it an ideal clarifier in many liquid processing applications. Its thermally bonded construction ensures minimal extractables and its high filtration efficiency makes it an excellent choice for use in beverage, fine chemical & water treatment processes.
The construction utilises thermal welding techniques to bond all the components therefore eliminating adhesives andextractables and optimising cartridge integrity.
The SupaPore FPG cartridges use pleated depth media and are available in Standard and Junior sizes with micron ratings from 0.3µm to 10µm in the full range of industry standard lengths and end cap styles.
- Borosilicate Glass Microfibre media
- Epoxy binding for maximum compatibility
- Polypropylene hardware with Polyester drainage layers
- Absolute removal ratings Beta ratio 5000
- Modular construction
- Standard and Junior Configurations
- Graded density media for optimum dirt holding capacity
- Materials meet US FDA CFR Title 21 requirements
Suitable for most sanitisation regimes including steaming, autoclaving, hot water flush and most common sanitising agents.
Amazon Filters manufactures a comprehensive range of filter housings for SupaPore cartridges including the industrial 50 and 60 Series and the 70 Series for hygienic applications. Please consult our Sales Office for further details on the full range.
- Absolute removal ratings for consistent and reliable performance
- Pleated depth media for maximum dirt holding capacity
- High surface area giving high flow rates and low initial pressure losses
- Range of Absolute ratings from 0.3 to 10µm
- Thermal bonding process eliminates adhesives and ensures minimal extractables
- Identification mark on every cartridge
Sterilisation and Sanitisation
Steam or Autoclave: 121°C for 15 mins (40 cycles)
Hot Water: 90°C for 30 mins (0.2 bar Δp max)
Maximum Operating Conditions
Recommended Maximum Differential Pressure:
Forward Flow: 4.0 Bar @ 20°C
Reverse Flow 3.5 Bar @ 20°C
Product validation guide available on request. All SUPAPORE FPG cartridges are manufactured under strict control with batch number identification, giving full traceability on all components.
Materials of Construction
Filter Media: Borosilicate Glass Microfibre with Epoxy resin binder
Media Support: Polyester
Cage, Core & End Caps: Polypropylene (PP)
Food and Beverage: Bottled water, Beers, Wines, Flavours, Polishing lines, Clarification
Pharmaceuticals: Membrane pre-filtration, Opthalmics, Oral medications
Fine Chemicals: Polymers, Photoresists, Acids, Bases, Solvents
Cosmetics: Alcohol, Creams, Lotions, Essential oils, Mouthwashes
Water Treatment: Potable water, Resin trap, Pre/Post UV, Membrane protection