Super Max - Model 10880 SCW - Commercial / Industrial Grade Gasoline Powered and Oil Heated Steam Power Washer
From Steam Cleaners - Steam Car Pressure Washers
The Super Max 10880 SCW is a gasoline powered and oil heated steam power washer, which maintains heavy vehicles efficiently with its high pressure and temperature levels.
- The Super Max™ 10880 SCW, offering a pressure level of 3500 PSI at a flow rate of 4 GPM, is the most rugged and reliable system of its type.
- If offers safe yet high steam temperatures of as much as 330ºF, the highest in the industry.
- The auto detailing equipment offers ultra fast heating, as it features heavy duty heater exchange coils.
- The 10880 SCW gets its power from its durable 14.0 HP gasoline engine.
The Super Max™ 10880 SCW is a gas powered st...
The Super Max™ 10880 SCW is a gas powered steam power washer that is heated using oil. When it comes to the maintenance of heavy vehicles, the 10880 SCW is the ideal choice, as it offers high pressure and temperature levels.
- The versatile equipment generates a pressure level of 3500 PSI and a flow rate of 4 GPM, which is perfect for maintaining heavy vehicles.
- Powerful temperatures of up to 330ºF help dissolve most deposits from vehicles' exteriors. High temperatures are reached within not even a minute.
- The machine delivers high cleaning power, as it is equipped with a heavy duty 14.0 HP gasoline engine, which offers enhanced durability and quiet operation.
- Some of the outstanding features of the machine include special high output engine alternator, low draw burner with low amperage requirements, proprietary safety controls to protect the system, advanced heavy-duty triplex plunger pumps, exclusive vibration isolation system, and more.
- Pressure: 3500 psi
- Flow Rate: 4 GPM
- Temp. Options: cold, hot, wet steam
- Steam Temp.: up to 330ºF
- Hot Water Temp.: 180ºF - 210ºF
- Standard Power Method: gasoline engine
- Optional Power Methods: N/A
- Motor Size: heavy duty 14.0 HP gasoline engine
- Minimum Generator Size: N/A
- Gasoline/Diesel Fuel Capacity: 2 gallon tank
- Ignition System: high efficiency / low amp 12V
- Power Cords: N/A
- Heating Method: no.1 or no. 2 heating oil; diesel; or kerosene
- Heating Fuel Capacity: 9 gallon tank
- Heater Exchange Coil: heavy duty schedule 80 heating coil
- Heater Response Time: converts cold water to hot water in approximately 30 seconds
- Operating Time: continuous
- Pump Drive Method: direct drive
- Chemical Infusion: yes, high pressure injection
- Wand Included: durable 3' trigger wand with quick disconnect
- Nozzles Standard: 0º (blast), 15º, 25º, 40º, steam nozzles
- Pressure Hose: 50' high pressure steam hose
- Pressure Hose Options: additional/customizable lengths available
- Dimensions: 24'w. x 42'd. x 50'h.
- Weight: 475 lbs
- Housing: stainless steel and powder-coated, high gloss, chip/chemical resistant
- Color: black and silver
- Phosphatizing System: N/A
- Acid/Phosphate Chemical Feed: N/A
- Trailer Mount: wheels removed - same price
- Multi-Gun Operation: optional - call for pricing
- Wall Mount: N/A
- Wet Sandblasting System: N/A
Standard Parts / Quantity
Standard Parts / Quantity
- 3' Durable Trigger Wand with Quick Disconnect: 1
- 0º (Blast) Nozzle (not shown): 1
- 15º Nozzle (not shown): 1
- 25º Nozzle (not shown): 1
- 40º Nozzle (not shown): 1
- Steam Nozzle (not shown): 1
- 50' High Pressure Steam Hose (not shown): 1
No reviews were found for Super Max - Model 10880 SCW - Commercial / Industrial Grade Gasoline Powered and Oil Heated Steam Power Washer. Be the first to review!