From Cleaner Degreaser
Superb Cleaner Degreaser is an extremely effective cleaner degreaser for those tough cleaning jobs. It powers through built up grime, grease and oil, making surfaces clean and looking like new. Superb is designed with the environment in mind, so it is biodegradable and easily breaks down. Its concentrated formula also makes it cost effective and easy to use. Just dilute it and apply.
Superb is a concentrated cleaner degreaser which is extremely effective cleaning a wide variety of surfaces. From vinyl and leather to automobile motors and chassis, its powerful formula easily cuts through the toughest grease, oil and built up grime, leaving surfaces clean and beautiful looking. The more difficult the cleaning situation, the better Superb is to use.
Easy to Use
All you do is dilute it and apply. Superb does the job cleaning, and after being given enough time to work, it is rinsed off with water.
Because it is highly concentrated, a little Superb goes a long way. On virtually any cleaning job, it is easy and economical to use
In spite of its incredible strength, Superb is designed to be environmentally friendly. Its biodegradable formulation breaks down readily, and it does not cause smog, acid rain nor is harmful to the ozone layer.
- Appearance/Odor: Medium red colored liquid with mild fragrant aroma
- Coverage: Varies widely depending on the type of surface it is being used on and what it is being cleaned. anywhere from 100 to 10,000 square feet per gal. can be expected.
- Packaging: Superb is available in cases of 4X1 gal. bottles, 5 gal pails and 55 gal drums.
- Storage/ Shelf Life: Keep containers sealed when not in use and store in a cool, dry place. If not permitted to evaporate, shelf life is indefinite.
- Mix Superb according to directions on the label and apply directly to surface being cleaned. This can be done separately in a bucket and using a sponge, mop or spray to apply it, or it can be done at the same time by running Superb through the downstream injector system of a pressure washer.
- Agitate built up grime with a stiff bristled brush. If present, this helps disperse the chemical, allowing it to work its way down to the cleaning surface.
- Give Superb time to work. On light dirt like the kind found on vinyl, leather and most painted surfaces, this probably takes no more than a few seconds, but in difficult cleaning situations like grimy car motors and heavy machinery or oil saturated concrete, 15 minutes to a half hour or longer may be required.
- Rinse the surface with water removing the loosened. A pressure washer usually works best for this procedure. However, if unavailable, any ordinary rinsing procedure works fine.
Wear rubber gloves and safety goggles when handling Superb. If it gets on skin or into eyes, rinse thoroughly with water. See Material Safety Data Sheet for more detailed hazard evaluation and safety information.