Use theSuperior 30-S High-Output Smoke Blowerfor fast, efficient and economical smoke testing of sanitary sewer lines to detect sources of surface water inflow and infiltration (I&I). This high output, low-profile Smoke Blower blasts 4,300 CFM of smoke that pushes through larger systems requiring greater volume and pressure. The Superior 30-S Smoke Blower is powered by a dependable 5.0 hp Briggs & Stratton gasoline engine. The S-30 Manhole Smoke Blower features a 30-inch diameter cast-aluminum base, ten-blade propeller and a state-of-the-art low-profile design. The unit weighs 65 lbs and is equipped with study handles for easy two-man carry. The 30-inch gasketed base fits standard manholes. The Superior 30-S Smoke Blower is designed for use with Superior 3C Smoke Candles (sold separately). Proudly made in the USA.
- Leaks permitting storm/surface water inflow and infiltration (I&I)
- Connected roof and cellar drains
- Cross connected sanitary and storm sewers
- All connected lines, including abandoned and “unconnected” lines
- Leaking manholes
- Yard and foundation drains
- Sump pumps
- High-Output Capacity: 4300 CFM
- Ten blade propeller
- Power: Briggs & Stratton 5.0 hp gasoline engine
- 30” gasketed cast-aluminim base eliminates need for a separate manhole cover
- Handles for easy two-man carry
- Carrying Weight: 65 lbs
- Designed for use with Superior® 3C Smoke Candles (3 minutes/40,000 cu ft per candle). Sold separately.
- Warranty: One year.
Thousands of municipalities in the US and around the world use the Superior® method of Smoke Testing sanitary sewer lines with great success. Hundreds of millions of feet of sanitary sewer mains have been effectively tested using Superior® Smoke products, eliminating surface water inflows and the Sewer System overflows (SSO’s) that result from them. Used widely since 1961, the Superior® Smoke Testing Technique simultaneously leak-tests sanitary sewer mains, house laterals and plumbing. Studies show that over 60% of surface water inflow occurs through house laterals and plumbing. The Superior® Smoke Testing Technique has enabled many sewerage operating authorities to qualify for federal grants under the provisions of Water Pollution Control Public Law 92-500. Smoke Testing not only saves money - it is essential to protecting our environment. Every year over 75,000 SSO’s dump billions of gallons of raw sewage into our sensitive environment. Reducing surface water inflow is the cheapest and fastest way to reduce SSO’s and the pollution caused. High-quality Superior® Smoke Products are made in the USA and are designed to meet the recommendations of NASSCO, EPA & WEF.