Superior VacuFeed - Vacuum Liquid Chemical Feeder System
UPERIOR VacuFeed The future is now for precision liquid feed. SUPERIOR™, the name you trust for safety, brings you VacuFeed-X (U.S. Patent No. 7,032,609). Tired of problems with mechanical and solenoid feed pumps? Say hello to VacuFeed-X, the vacuum safe liquid feed system. Self priming. No air binding. High efficiency mixing. Consistent, high accuracy liquid feed rate, repeatable in start/stop operations. No moving parts translates into virtually maintenance free, easy service and low operating cost.
VacuFeed-X is compatible with Sodium Hypochlorite, Calcium Hypochlorite, Sodium Bisulfite, and Aqueous Ammonia and is available for feed rates from 2gph to 500gph (10lph-1900lph). Higher capacities are also available for your custom application.
Now, you can be Superior…with Liquid!! Automatic Control:
All VacuFeed systems can be upgraded with automatic flow proportioning, residual control, or compound loop control through the addition of a SUPERIOR AutoValve. Operators love it. Works great!
The SUPERIOR VacuFeedTM chemical feeder system represents the most modern design technology coupled with the very best materials available to create an outstanding, user friendly piece of equipment. It is designed with user safety as a primary concern.
- Vacufeed is self priming and will not lose prime, even with negative inlet head pressures.
- Design eliminates any possibility of 'air binding' when gases enter the system, or 'out-gassing' occurs. This is particularly important when feeding Sodium Hypochlorite(bleach).
- Maintains a consistent, high-accuracy liquid feed rate.
- Feed rate is repeatable in start-stop operations.
- There are no moving parts, which translates into low maintenance, easy service, low down-time, and low operating cost.
- VacuFeed chemical feeder systems are easy to service and maintain with no special tools required.
- Safe. Will not continue to feed chemicals into the atmosphere in the event of a break or leak in tubing or other component.
- 'Triple Bypass' check valve system has a positive pressure relief to drain, virtually eliminating any possibility of backflow into the chemical storage tank.
- Extremely high mass transfer efficiency gives excellent mixing of chemicals with water.
- Chemical feeding is constant, rather than in 'slugs' as with pumps.
- Visual indication of feed rates and chemical flow at all times.